…or…

…more…

Please… Stop… This is not how this forum is to be used/

Sorry.

Message Edited by saxmaster765 on 04-03-2009 12:43 PM

@saxmaster765 wrote:

Sorry.

Its fun… but… Imagine how you would feel if you logged in to see like 100 new posts in the firmware thread… You would think there was a development, but instead it was just a bunch of bored people trying to make it 100 pages.

Ok. Although I an bored.

@conversionbox wrote:

@saxmaster765 wrote:

Sorry.

Its fun… but… Imagine how you would feel if you logged in to see like 100 new posts in the firmware thread… You would think there was a development, but instead it was just a bunch of bored people trying to make it 100 pages.

It’s only the first page of the thread that means anything…the rest…well…pretty much useless (for me anyway…):wink:

(slight subject change… again)

I read how to get rid of the scratches, but does anyone know how long it will last? Mine is HIDEOUS now! I bought a nice leather case for it to hopefully stop scratching it further, but it scratched it more.

@saxmaster765 wrote:

(slight subject change… again)

I read how to get rid of the scratches, but does anyone know how long it will last? Mine is HIDEOUS now! I bought a nice leather case for it to hopefully stop scratching it further, but it scratched it more.

No Idea about scratch removal, back to the boredom issue… I posted something that may help in the Off-topic board.

@conversionbox wrote:

@robisan wrote:

@yelped wrote:
Come on guys, hurry up, we have to get to a hundred pages before the new firmware is released!:smileyvery-happy:

At a minimum I think we’re going to have at least the weekend to work on it. I doubt they’re going to release new firmware on a Friday afternoon… (C’mon Sansa, prove me wrong!)

Last firmware was released on a friday if I remember correctly.

Thurdsay, 12-11-2008 04:29 PM (Pacific Time).  This was the due November release…

@robisan wrote:

@conversionbox wrote:

@robisan wrote:

@yelped wrote:
Come on guys, hurry up, we have to get to a hundred pages before the new firmware is released!:smileyvery-happy:

At a minimum I think we’re going to have at least the weekend to work on it. I doubt they’re going to release new firmware on a Friday afternoon… (C’mon Sansa, prove me wrong!)

Last firmware was released on a friday if I remember correctly.

Thurdsay, 12-11-2008 04:29 PM (Pacific Time).  This was the due November release…

I couldnt remember for sure.

At least, I hope I’ll get the firmware update before I take the plane for my trip to NYC. It’s friday night… I guess we’ll have to wait until next week!

I noticed you were talking about Twilight the other day. Was it the book or the movie?

I’d like to know if it’s difficult to read, and if I should read it in English or in French. To help you answer me, Harry Potter, David Eddings, Isaac Asimov are easy to read, but the Dune saga is really too hard for me.

Message Edited by flocon on 03-04-2009 11:17 PM

They will release it sooner or later. I would much rather them thoroughly test it in QA before a release than to rush out firmware that will cause more problems than the player already has. I think they should probably look into why when you leave the version 2 plugged in for 4 hours or more you end up with a white screen and have to do a reset on the player.

I haven’t seen a post from Sansafix in at least a week. If nothing else it would be nice to hear a new ETA on the update.

@saxmaster765 wrote:

I bought a nice leather case for it to hopefully stop scratching it further, but it scratched it more.

Same thing happened with my iPod. The Fuze doesn’t scratch nearly as easily as the iPods used to, though - a 4th-gen iPod could actually get scratches while carrying it inside an otherwise-empty jeans pocket. I don’t use a case and my Fuze still looks pretty good after a year.

@flocon wrote:

At least, I hope I’ll get the firmware update before I take the plane for my trip to NYC. It’s friday night… I guess we’ll have to wait until next week!

I noticed you were talking about Twilight the other day. Was it the book or the movie?

I’d like to know if it’s difficult to read, and if I should read it in English or in French. To help you answer me, Harry Potter, David Eddings, Isaac Asimov are easy to read, but the Dune saga is really too hard for me.

Message Edited by flocon on 03-04-2009 11:17 PM

Twilight is geared towards teen girls.  You shouldn’t have a problem; it’s an easier read than Harry Potter.

The Dune saga flummoxes a lot of people. I read everything through Chapterhouse: Dune, but I was bored with it after book three. 

(They speak French in New Zealand? :wink: )

Message Edited by Reviewboy on 04-03-2009 04:26 PM

@conversionbox wrote:

@deadcereal wrote:

@conversionbox wrote:

@yelped wrote:

I hope the firmware hits before that… Its taken 3 months to get where it is. BTW congtats on the bump.

Over the last week or so it has almost doubled in length though. I still would like to have my firmware before it gets that big.

No it hasnt. I went from about 45 pages to almost 60… Its not doubled but it is about 25% bigger.

Really? I thought it was at like 32 or something. Oh well. I could have checked the post dates.

About page 36-37, right?

Message Edited by deadcereal on 04-03-2009 06:27 PM