Sansa Fuze Firmware Update version 01.01.22 & 02.01.17

@conversionbox wrote:

@yelped wrote:
Come on guys, hurry up, we have to get to a hundred pages before the new firmware is released!:smileyvery-happy:

I hope the firmware hits before that… Its taken 3 months to get where it is. BTW congtats on the bump.

Over the last week or so it has almost doubled in length though. I still would like to have my firmware before it gets that big.

@deadcereal wrote:

@conversionbox wrote:

@yelped wrote:
Come on guys, hurry up, we have to get to a hundred pages before the new firmware is released!:smileyvery-happy:

I hope the firmware hits before that… Its taken 3 months to get where it is. BTW congtats on the bump.

Over the last week or so it has almost doubled in length though. I still would like to have my firmware before it gets that big.

No it hasnt. I went from about 45 pages to almost 60… Its not doubled but it is about 25% bigger.

@yelped wrote:

At a minimum I think we’re going to have at least the weekend to work on it. I doubt they’re going to release new firmware on a Friday afternoon… (C’mon Sansa, prove me wrong!)

@robisan wrote:

@yelped wrote:

At a minimum I think we’re going to have at least the weekend to work on it. I doubt they’re going to release new firmware on a Friday afternoon… (C’mon Sansa, prove me wrong!)

Last firmware was released on a friday if I remember correctly.

I

So, is there a firmware update due ?

:wink:

@alsmith wrote:

So, is there a firmware update due ?

:wink:

We are in a holding pattern… It was due by the end of Q1 2009. That was Tuesday. We will see.

So…

…you…

…want…

…over…

…100…

…or…

…more…

Please… Stop… This is not how this forum is to be used/

Sorry.

Message Edited by saxmaster765 on 04-03-2009 12:43 PM

@saxmaster765 wrote:

Sorry.

Its fun… but… Imagine how you would feel if you logged in to see like 100 new posts in the firmware thread… You would think there was a development, but instead it was just a bunch of bored people trying to make it 100 pages.

Ok. Although I an bored.

@conversionbox wrote:

@saxmaster765 wrote:

Sorry.

Its fun… but… Imagine how you would feel if you logged in to see like 100 new posts in the firmware thread… You would think there was a development, but instead it was just a bunch of bored people trying to make it 100 pages.

It’s only the first page of the thread that means anything…the rest…well…pretty much useless (for me anyway…):wink:

(slight subject change… again)

I read how to get rid of the scratches, but does anyone know how long it will last? Mine is HIDEOUS now! I bought a nice leather case for it to hopefully stop scratching it further, but it scratched it more.