Sansa Fuze Firmware Update version 01.01.22 & 02.01.17

Where is mah firmware!!!:angry:

I thought it was supposed to be at the end of March…:cry: I’m Leaving Friday morning on a week long camp trip and have to deal with the NO SHUFFLING shuffle.:angry:

I can’t just hit the wheel and bypass them while riding. THAT IS WHY I WANT THE SHUFFLE FIXED!!

Try turning shuffle on and Repeat OFF

Also, consider that shouting is probably not the most effective way of getting your problem noticed and dealt with. 

Well, at least not your Sansa problems.  Your personal issues will be obvious, but there’s nothing much that SanDisk can do about that, unless your brain is flash upgradable.

Chill everyone. :wink:

@lewislink wrote:

@shenanagins1091 wrote:
I’ve never owned an iPod and it’s not in my plans to go out and get one anytime soon. I was merely saying that the feature is out there already. iPods do have features I like, but so does the Fuze, and until they make a player with the scratch resistancy of the iPod 4th gen nano (from what I’ve seen anyway) and heavy accessory support and the WiFi share stuff that the Zune has (or I think the connect used to have it) and then the microSD & FM radio that the Fuze has, there will not be a SUPER AWESOME mp3 player out there to me, all will have their pros and cons, but I still like the Fuze better.

I used to think the scratch-loving Sansas were severely handicapped. That was until I discovered a simple solution that fully restores non-severely damaged Sansas to brand new condition.

EDIT - I forgot to mention, this works on the 3rd Gen iPod as well. It might work on later iPods that aren’t protected, but I have only the 3G, so I don’t know.All I can say is my3G looks brand new now. This process helps the metal back of my 3G but won’t fully remove scratches. It will make the back look very acceptable, though.

Umm, I’m sure everyone here is very pleased for you that you found this miracle cure against scratches, but how about actually explaining what to do? :wink:

The solution that works best for me so far, is: prevent my Fuze from getting scratched in the first place by keeping it in a crystal case.

@charon_suomi wrote:

Umm, I’m sure everyone here is very pleased for you that you found this miracle cure against scratches, but how about actually explaining what to do? :wink: The solution that works best for me so far, is: prevent my Fuze from getting scratched in the first place by keeping it in a crystal case.

If you’re interested in the procedure, visit DAPreview. A high quality DAP testing site that is run by the nicest, highest quality person I’ve met. Here’s the URL:

Come on guys, hurry up, we have to get to a hundred pages before the new firmware is released!:smileyvery-happy:

@yelped wrote:
Come on guys, hurry up, we have to get to a hundred pages before the new firmware is released!:smileyvery-happy:

I hope the firmware hits before that… Its taken 3 months to get where it is. BTW congtats on the bump.

@conversionbox wrote:

@yelped wrote:

I hope the firmware hits before that… Its taken 3 months to get where it is. BTW congtats on the bump.

Over the last week or so it has almost doubled in length though. I still would like to have my firmware before it gets that big.

@deadcereal wrote:

@conversionbox wrote:

@yelped wrote:

Over the last week or so it has almost doubled in length though. I still would like to have my firmware before it gets that big.

No it hasnt. I went from about 45 pages to almost 60… Its not doubled but it is about 25% bigger.

@yelped wrote:

At a minimum I think we’re going to have at least the weekend to work on it. I doubt they’re going to release new firmware on a Friday afternoon… (C’mon Sansa, prove me wrong!)

@robisan wrote:

@yelped wrote:

At a minimum I think we’re going to have at least the weekend to work on it. I doubt they’re going to release new firmware on a Friday afternoon… (C’mon Sansa, prove me wrong!)

Last firmware was released on a friday if I remember correctly.

I

So, is there a firmware update due ?

:wink:

@alsmith wrote:

So, is there a firmware update due ?

:wink:

We are in a holding pattern… It was due by the end of Q1 2009. That was Tuesday. We will see.

So…

…you…

…want…

…over…

…100…

…or…

…more…

Please… Stop… This is not how this forum is to be used/