Sansa Fuze Firmware Update version 01.01.22 & 02.01.17

@conversionbox wrote:

@tapeworm wrote:

<–Snip–>

And just what non-shuffling shuffle are you talking about?

He has more than 2000 files and cant shuffle them all. I dont know why it matters on a camping trip, that seems to be the oposite of the point of camping.

If the earbuds are in, the grizzly bear can sneak up on you…

@conversionbox wrote:

@tapeworm wrote:

<–Snip–>

And just what non-shuffling shuffle are you talking about?

He has more than 2000 files and cant shuffle them all. I dont know why it matters on a camping trip, that seems to be the oposite of the point of camping.

Has anybody considered making a few different playlists? In the case of 2100 total songs for example, you could make 3 playlists, each with 700 songs (or even just 2 with 1050 each). Then simply play them one at a time in shuffle mode. That way they all would be played, even with the limitation.

Crying about it doesn’t help. Creative work-arounds do. :wink:

I still believe that taking an mp3 player on a camping trip though, is sacrilege.

Its not the camping, its the getting to the campsite.

Camping ='s Guns,knives and fire!!! Being in touch with nature yourself and god!   Your fuze still plays music no?:wink:

@deadcereal wrote:
Its not the camping, its the getting to the campsite.

That makes Sense… I would try tapeworms playlist suggestion.

you guys think that maybe the fw update wont be ready untill the end of this month maybe :(? I can wait cause I still have tons of cd’s to re-rip cause I forgot to backup my music :[. (it’ll take at least anoter week untill I’m done :stuck_out_tongue: I’m lazy.) I wonder what changes were made to it and whats new in it :D. I guess it’ll be a big surprise when its done :smileyvery-happy:.

@greed wrote:
you guys think that maybe the fw update wont be ready untill the end of this month maybe :(? I can wait cause I still have tons of cd’s to re-rip cause I forgot to backup my music :[. (it’ll take at least anoter week untill I’m done :stuck_out_tongue: I’m lazy.) I wonder what changes were made to it and whats new in it :D. I guess it’ll be a big surprise when its done :smileyvery-happy:.

What did you end up deciding on your re-ripping?

Is this the longest thread in the forums yet?:smiley:

@yelped wrote:
Is this the longest thread in the forums yet?:smiley:

If it wasn’t before, it is now, after the last 2 days.:smiley:

Oh No! I just turned into a Fanatic!:dizzy_face:

Message Edited by yelped on 04-01-2009 11:31 PM

So, can threads on this site go beyond 500 posts? The last site I posted frequently at automatically locked topics at that post count.

I guess I’ll have my answer when I click “Post”…

I feel liberated and slightly disappointed at the same time.

This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend.
Some people started posting to it, not knowing what it was, and they’ll
continue posting to it forever just because…This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend.
continue posting to it forever just because…This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend.
continue posting to it forever just because…

Will the upcoming firmware let me change the color of my wheel light?  I’m tired of blue.

(yes, I’m kidding…) 

probly the same chance of it being able to change the color of the case

@psywiped wrote:

Now THAT would rock. 

coming soon the FUZE NANITE with color slectable shell. Women always be able to make your player match your outfit!

@psywiped wrote:

You can already do that…silicone skins come in all kinds of colors

no the players case changes its color with a click of a button

Over on anythingbutipod they they have a step-by-step guide for changing the wheel of your e200 from blue to red (or whatever color you want.)  Not something I’d undertake lightly…