Sansa Fuze Firmware Update version 01.01.22 & 02.01.17

@marvin_martian wrote:

I used to enjoy DSOTM while experiencing the mushrooms’ synthetic equivalent back in the day :dizzy_face:

lol.  As did I.  All while watching The Wizard of Oz. :dizzy_face:

I’m not sure if this is official or beta firmware, but I’m never going to give the Fuze up after updating with this:

http://sansa.com/download/sffw01.01.69

Message Edited by boysana on 04-01-2009 08:18 AM

@boysana wrote:

I’m not sure if this is official or custom firmware, but I’m never going to give the Fuze up after updating with this:

http://tinyurl.com/sansa1-3

I’m getting some kind of confused here now. Is there an official information on the new firmware? Which version is it? My sanza firmwareupdater found something new and downloaded. Where is the download, was it transfered onto my Sanza Fuze automatically? In system settings it says V01.01.22F, has it been updated? The instruction in my handbook says to manually download a file; the link leads to nowhere. It is really all confusing to me not to get a precise information in an easy to access place how a firmware update can be made.

Cheers

RREbi

The sansa Updater itself had an update that was made available on 3/23/09 (or thereabouts). When I informed all on this forum…I was scoffed at by a few who thought that nobody uses the Updater anymore…and told “everyone” should or does a manual download. I like to use auto updating for ALL my software updates if they are available…silly me… 

Message Edited by bobletteross on 04-01-2009 08:31 AM

how DO you do a manual update?

Go to the first entry on this very thread…

Message Edited by bobletteross on 04-01-2009 08:47 AM

I keep checking out this page every few hours waiting for the new firmware. :smiley:

@yelped wrote:
I keep checking out this page every few hours waiting for the new firmware. :smiley:

There’s one way we were told we could get it. But you have to stare at some mushrooms like…forever… :cry:

@lewislink wrote:

@yelped wrote:

There’s one way we were told we could get it. But you have to stare at some mushrooms like…forever… :cry:

I’m still staring!!! :dizzy_face: 

@corilof wrote:

@lewislink wrote:

@yelped wrote:

I’m still staring!!! :dizzy_face: 

Keep at it! If you truly believe in the 'shrooms, your hopes will come true!

I think it was just an ultra cruel April Fool’s joke someone conjured up just to mess with us!  I don’t think there is nor will there be any firmware update, now or anytime soon! 

Oh no!!! :dizzy_face:

@fla_hotrod wrote:
I think it was just an ultra cruel April Fools joke someone conjured up just to mess with us!  I don’t think there is nor will there be any firmware update, now or anytime soon! 

For it to be a legit April Fools joke, the event would have had to actually take place on… well today. The release was announce a while ago (not today) and it was originally planned for March, not April. So yes, it would be cruel, but it tehnically would not be an April Fools joke.

Message Edited by deadcereal on 04-01-2009 03:54 PM

@marvin_martian wrote:

Nice tissues! How long did it take you to make that picture :smileyvery-happy:?

You almost had me for a second there!

@deadcereal wrote:

@marvin_martian wrote:

Nice tissues! How long did it take you to make that picture :smileyvery-happy:?

You almost had me for a second there!

Ooh, that’s good!

Message Edited by saxmaster765 on 04-01-2009 04:28 PM

Where is mah firmware!!!:angry:

NanoFuze.png Nano Fuze picture by Tapeworm

May I introduce the Fuze Fushion!

I had my fuzes first, but for those of us that are more interested in music than anything else, I think I actually prefer my clips now.  I’m not too interested in the latest firmware release.  Ho, hum…

whats with random people posting firmware updates that never posted here before O_o? Did random people decide to register to post something that is suppose to be a firmware and then never post again o.0? weird.