Highlighted

Re: Sansa Fuze Firmware Update

I'm getting some kind of confused here now. Is there an official information on the new firmware? Which version is it? My sanza firmwareupdater found something new and downloaded. Where is the download, was it transfered onto my Sanza Fuze automatically? In system settings it says V01.01.22F, has it been updated? The instruction in my handbook says to manually download a file; the link leads to nowhere. It is really all confusing to me not to get a precise information in an easy to access place how a firmware update can be made.

Cheers

RREbi

SanDisk User

[ Edited ]
The sansa Updater itself had an update that was made available on 3/23/09 (or thereabouts). When I informed all on this forum...I was scoffed at by a few who thought that nobody uses the Updater anymore...and told "everyone" should or does a manual download. I like to use auto updating for ALL my software updates if they are available...silly me..... 
Message Edited by bobletteross on 04-01-2009 08:31 AM
SanDisk User

how DO you do a manual update?
SanDisk User

[ Edited ]
Go to the first entry on this very thread......
Message Edited by bobletteross on 04-01-2009 08:47 AM
SanDisk Professor

I keep checking out this page every few hours waiting for the new firmware. :smileyhappy:
SanDisk Senior User

@yelped wrote:
I keep checking out this page every few hours waiting for the new firmware. :smileyhappy:

There's one way we were told we could get it. But you have to stare at some mushrooms like...forever... :smileysad:

SanDisk Senior User

@lewislink wrote:

@yelped wrote:

There's one way we were told we could get it. But you have to stare at some mushrooms like...forever... :smileysad:

I'm still staring!!! Smiley Surprised 

SanDisk Senior User

@Corilof wrote:

@lewislink wrote:

@yelped wrote:

I'm still staring!!! Smiley Surprised 

Keep at it! If you truly believe in the 'shrooms, your hopes will come true!

Ni! A terrifying word.

I think it was just an ultra cruel April Fool's joke someone conjured up just to mess with us!  I don't think there is nor will there be any firmware update, now or anytime soon! 
SanDisk Guru

Oh no!!!!!!! Smiley Surprised

iPod Touch 5G 32GB, Touch 4G 32GB, Clip Sport 8GB.
Rockbox-> Clip Zip 4GB, iPod Nano 2G 4GB, iPod 5.5G 80GB
2012 Nexus 7 32GB, Asus MeMoPad 8 16+64GB, LG Optimus G Pro, Nokia Lumia 900, Nokia Lumia 520