SanDisk Guru

Re: Sansa Fuze Firmware Update

@Marvin_Martian wrote:

@Conversionbox wrote:

The Waiting Really is the Hardest Part.

Wow! You're older than I thought! Smiley Tongue

????

Conversion Box
Did you notice this forum has a search function? Its not impossible to figure that someone else asked your question before you did, and we have answered it(probably multiple times). Check it out! Or Check out the Knowledge Base

SanDisk Guru

@Conversionbox wrote:

@extremecarver wrote:
Which timezone do you bet on?

Eastern.

I remember the Clip update came in about 15:00 Eastern 

iPod Touch 5G 32GB, Touch 4G 32GB, Clip Sport 8GB.
Rockbox-> Clip Zip 4GB, iPod Nano 2G 4GB, iPod 5.5G 80GB
2012 Nexus 7 32GB, Asus MeMoPad 8 16+64GB, LG Optimus G Pro, Nokia Lumia 900, Nokia Lumia 520

SanDisk Guru

@Conversionbox wrote:

@Marvin_Martian wrote:

@Conversionbox wrote:

The Waiting Really is the Hardest Part.

Wow! You're older than I thought! Smiley Tongue

????

I'm kidding....I know who that really is...I'm kidding because I am bored.

2012 Nexus 7 32GB, Asus MeMoPad 8 16+64GB, LG Optimus G Pro, Nokia Lumia 900, Nokia Lumia 520

Are you sure the FW will be released today? Maybe it will be released 2 or 3 more days later.
SanDisk Guru

@Appletree wrote:
Are you sure the FW will be released today? Maybe it will be released 2 or 3 more days later.

As I said 10 posts ago, they never said a specific date Smiley Happy

SanDisk Guru

[ Edited ]

@Appletree wrote:

It was said by the Development team to be today. They may come out and say... "Its gonna be a few more days". But something will happen. Today is the end of the quarter, and 2 weeks ago today SansaFix said "Two weeks"

Message Edited by Conversionbox on 03-31-2009 04:06 PM

Conversion Box
Did you notice this forum has a search function? Its not impossible to figure that someone else asked your question before you did, and we have answered it(probably multiple times). Check it out! Or Check out the Knowledge Base

Yeah, I hope the FW will be released today. Seems the new FW will have some new nice features which Sansafix said that we don't need Rockbox anymore after this future FW release. Btw, it's already 1st April 3:10am, I think I'm going to sleep. Hope tomorrow morning, when I wake up, I will find the FW is already exist to be downloaded.
SanDisk Guru

@Appletree wrote:
Yeah, I hope the FW will be released today. Seems the new FW will have some new nice features which Sansafix said that we don't need Rockbox anymore after this future FW release. Btw, it's already 1st April 3:10am, I think I'm going to sleep. Hope tomorrow morning, when I wake up, I will find the FW is already exist to be downloaded.

Im thinkin that the deadline is Midnight March 31, Pacific Time because SanDisk is located in California.

Conversion Box

So, I think it wil be released at about 12:00pm noon in here. Well, I'm very sleepy and tired. Have to go now. Good luck everybody, see you later, bye!
Highlighted
SanDisk User

OOooh Sandisk is in california Smiley Very Happy? I Live in california Smiley Very Happy yay.