Sansa Fuze Firmware Update version 01.01.22 & 02.01.17

Are you sure the FW will be released today? Maybe it will be released 2 or 3 more days later.

@appletree wrote:
Are you sure the FW will be released today? Maybe it will be released 2 or 3 more days later.

As I said 10 posts ago, they never said a specific date :smiley:

@appletree wrote:

It was said by the Development team to be today. They may come out and say… “Its gonna be a few more days”. But something will happen. Today is the end of the quarter, and 2 weeks ago today SansaFix said “Two weeks”

Message Edited by Conversionbox on 03-31-2009 04:06 PM

Yeah, I hope the FW will be released today. Seems the new FW will have some new nice features which Sansafix said that we don’t need Rockbox anymore after this future FW release. Btw, it’s already 1st April 3:10am, I think I’m going to sleep. Hope tomorrow morning, when I wake up, I will find the FW is already exist to be downloaded.

@appletree wrote:
Yeah, I hope the FW will be released today. Seems the new FW will have some new nice features which Sansafix said that we don’t need Rockbox anymore after this future FW release. Btw, it’s already 1st April 3:10am, I think I’m going to sleep. Hope tomorrow morning, when I wake up, I will find the FW is already exist to be downloaded.

Im thinkin that the deadline is Midnight March 31, Pacific Time because SanDisk is located in California.

So, I think it wil be released at about 12:00pm noon in here. Well, I’m very sleepy and tired. Have to go now. Good luck everybody, see you later, bye!

OOooh Sandisk is in california :D? I Live in california :smiley: yay.

@greed wrote:
OOooh Sandisk is in california :D? I Live in california :smiley: yay.

Maybe you should go over there and knock on the door and ask them whats going on and what time it will be here.

haha, well I live in california but I don’t know where in california sandisk is :stuck_out_tongue: I live in glendale lol which is near L.A :D(I think I do neeed smiley Rehab lol.)

@greed wrote:
(I think I do neeed smiley Rehab lol.)

We all do today!

well at least I have resident Evil 5 to play on my xbox untill the firmware comes out :smiley:

@conversionbox wrote:

@fifer wrote:

@marvin_martian wrote:
I can’t imagine having 4000 tracks on my Fuze:smiley:

I’ve got over 5000, but it can’t see them all. (It’s not full either).

I like Quality over Quantity! I have like 675 right now of high quality Ogg files. I cant imaging dropping the quality enough to fit 4000 songs. Now If you have an 8 gig player with a 16 gig card, I can see haveing a lot of files but no where near 4,000 songs, at that point i would do videos or pictures or even use it as a flash drive.

So do I, where appropriate which is why I use FLAC with my Slim Devices Transporter/Senny HD650s at home for serious listening. But ‘on the move’ is not an optimum listening environment and I find 160kbs Ogg perfectly satisfactory (although 192kbps is better) for mobile listening. 5000 tracks fills 20GB, so I’ve room for another 1000.

Message Edited by Fifer on 03-31-2009 09:59 PM

@fifer wrote:

@fuze_owner_gb wrote:
I would laugh so hard if the new firmware didn’t contain any new features, just bug fixes…

That’s fine, as long as the 4000 track limit bug is fixed.

That’s not a bug… it works exactly as it was engineered.

@marvin_martian wrote:

They never said a specific date. I am expecting, at 12:01 AM, (April Fool’s Day) that everyone’s Fuze will light up with a big picture of an apple on it :stuck_out_tongue:

That would be awesomely bad. Apple would probably sue out of a bad of sense of humor.

I’m taking the pessimistic guess: one week from today, April 7

Just a reminder – the last update which was slated for November was released on December 12th…

If there is a delay, wouldn’t sansafix, another mod or an admin have posted that by now?

@mags1230 wrote:

If there is a delay, wouldn’t sansafix, another mod or an admin have posted that by now?

Its only 530 pm in California… they have time.

I’m just going to leave the spider to wait.

Alfred E. Newman said it best: “What, me worry?”  Think I’ll just pop the earbuds on.  The Fuze is running, regardless of FW, right?

You guys will like it.  Only the spider knows the release time.

Bob  :smileyvery-happy: