Sansa Fuze Firmware Update version 01.01.22 & 02.01.17

I am sitting here hitting F5 every 2 seconds.

Come on come on!  

I would laugh so hard if the new firmware didn’t contain any new features, just bug fixes…

@fuze_owner_gb wrote:
I would laugh so hard if the new firmware didn’t contain any new features, just bug fixes…

That’s fine, as long as the 4000 track limit bug is fixed.

I can’t imagine having 4000 tracks on my Fuze:smiley:

@marvin_martian wrote:

I’ve got over 5000, but it can’t see them all. (It’s not full either).

@fifer wrote:

@marvin_martian wrote:

I like Quality over Quantity! I have like 675 right now of high quality Ogg files. I cant imaging dropping the quality enough to fit 4000 songs. Now If you have an 8 gig player with a 16 gig card, I can see haveing a lot of files but no where near 4,000 songs, at that point i would do videos or pictures or even use it as a flash drive.

@conversionbox wrote:

@fifer wrote:

@marvin_martian wrote:

I like Quality over Quantity! I have like 675 right now of high quality Ogg files. I cant imaging dropping the quality enough to fit 4000 songs. Now If you have an 8 gig player with a 16 gig card, I can see haveing a lot of files but no where near 4,000 songs, at that point i would do videos or pictures or even use it as a flash drive.

Agreed! I have a 4GB + 8GB card, 2,254 songs, and 379mb free. If I had a 16GB card, I could maybe hit 3,700 or so. :wink:

@marvin_martian wrote:

@conversionbox wrote:

@fifer wrote:

@marvin_martian wrote:

Agreed! I have a 4GB + 8GB card, 2,254 songs, and 379mb free. If I had a 16GB card, I could maybe hit 3,700 or so. :wink:

You still have 3x the space I have. And I do this for a reason.

@conversionbox wrote:

@marvin_martian wrote:

@conversionbox wrote:

@fifer wrote:

@marvin_martian wrote:

You still have 3x the space I have. And I do this for a reason.

Oh, I know. You have a whole crapload more music than I do, and the smaller space is like your current rotation. Makes sense to me…and it’s why I didn’t bother running out and buying the 16GB card when my taxes came back…cause I can’t listen to all that music at once.

Im in school right now trying to keep up in class, and watch for the Firmware. This is how I feel.

any minute now sandisk :neutral_face:

is it suppose to come out today or tomorrow? O.o or at midnight xD

Message Edited by Greed on 03-31-2009 11:41 AM

@greed wrote:

They never said a specific date. I am expecting, at 12:01 AM, (April Fool’s Day) that everyone’s Fuze will light up with a big picture of an apple on it :stuck_out_tongue:

Come on Sansa, release the fw already.

@marvin_martian wrote:

@greed wrote:

They never said a specific date. I am expecting, at 12:01 AM, (April Fool’s Day) that everyone’s Fuze will light up with a big picture of an apple on it :stuck_out_tongue:

That would be funny.

haha. I was expecting april 1st also :p. But isn’t there gona be like some virus crud going around that day too :0? or was that a joke too lol. cause I was gona try to avoid using my computer that day :0

The Waiting Really is the Hardest Part.

@conversionbox wrote:

Wow! You’re older than I thought! :stuck_out_tongue:

Which timezone do you bet on?

@extremecarver wrote:
Which timezone do you bet on?

Eastern.

@marvin_martian wrote:

@conversionbox wrote:

Wow! You’re older than I thought! :stuck_out_tongue: