Sansa Fuze Firmware Update version 01.01.22 & 02.01.17

Tapeworm writes, “Maybe I’m missing something here, but why would you bother to go through the time to put songs on your player if you’re only going to delete them?”

Well, here’s how mine got that way. I dumped everything on my Mac and my PC/Laptop onto the Fuze; i added some albums later – from which I had already excerpted some songs that were already on the Fuze. Like a lot of newbies, i got confused between MSC and MTP. And even when I pull all the contents onto a working file on the PC, the songs in each album don’t appear in the general song list, but rather, as contents under the  album filename. So there are a lot of duplicates.

Another reason that it would be slightly to moderately easier to be able to zap duplicate songs right from the Fuze: I loaded a few dozen some albums that might have only a couple of songs on them that i would like – after checking them out on the Fuze. Then i could zap, immediately,the trash, while its title is in front of me (but I might forget that title by the time I bring everything up on the PC File menu).

This is not a problem looking for an answer, but an answer to your question. Hope this answers your query.

Chris in VA.