Sansa Fuze Firmware Update 01.02.31 & 02.03.33

@archaos wrote:

Hi everyone.How can i get the player to jump from one folder to the next after the last song has been played in folder mode.It just keeps looping through the same folder where i would like it to move onto the next folder.

many thanks.

After you select the “folders” option, choose either internal or external memory (if you have a card inserted), then there are two options – “play all” and “music”.  Press “play all” to listen to all the music in the internal or external memory.  When the first song is playing look at the numbers below the title.  It should look something like 1/250 where the 250 is the total number of songs in the memory.

You can also just do this for all the subfolders that are placed in one folder, such as an artist folder.  Just go to the artist folder and after you select that, select “play all” instead of one of the albums.

If you want to listen to an album that is further down the list, do what I posted above, then pause the first song that is playing, then press the bottom part of the scrollwheel, select “back to music list”,  and then scroll down to the song that you want to listen to and select that.  The fuze should continue to play all the songs in all the subfolders from that song on.