SanDisk Guru

Re: Sansa Fuze Firmware Update

[ Edited ]

jarrycanada wrote:

It's stupied that I have to rename the Genres for all my podcasts or as you say make a custem play list. I Dont' have a notebook with me alll the time and it's stupied that I would need one just to add three or four shows to a play list.

Message Edited by jarrycanada on 04-08-2009 05:29 PM

1. stupied

The stupid way of spelling stupid. Basically, it's how illiterate morons try to be clever by using big words with 2 syllables. Except they spell them wrong.
Moron: OMG u r lyke sooo stupied !!!!!!!!111 
Person: I'm not so sure about that, but I know you're stupid.

source:

Smiley Wink 

While i am sure your remarks were a well intended jab please take some time to read our forum rules and guidelines. Personal attacks will not be tolerated. You have been around these forums for quite some time and I want to thank you for your contributions so this will be your warning, please keep posts on topic or you will be enjoying an involuntary vacation.
Forum Admin
slotmonsta 
Message Edited by slotmonsta on 04-08-2009 06:57 PM

Thanks to all for the update. Great Job!!!  Works great,  Fuze Ver 2 4GB
SanDisk Guru

drlucky wrote:

jarrycanada wrote:

It's stupied that I have to rename the Genres for all my podcasts or as you say make a custem play list. I Dont' have a notebook with me alll the time and it's stupied that I would need one just to add three or four shows to a play list.

Message Edited by jarrycanada on 04-08-2009 05:29 PM

1. stupied

The stupid way of spelling stupid. Basically, it's how illiterate morons try to be clever by using big words with 2 syllables. Except they spell them wrong.
Moron: OMG u r lyke sooo stupied !!!!!!!!111 
Person: I'm not so sure about that, but I know you're stupid.
source:
Smiley Wink 

And to think that just by clicking on the 'Check Spelling' button while composing a message would catch all this. Smiley Tongue

SanDisk Fanatic

Well I was assuming it was a French spelling since they are in Canada. Anyway, my brother has different songs that also have the problem that I have so it is not just me.
4 GB Red Fuze, Black Silicon Case, Red JVC Marshmallow Headphones. A 1 GB m240 as well, those were the days.
SanDisk User

I hooked up my 4gig black fuse v1 and used the updater. no probs just asked for the correct region and it seems fine. also had 8gig card installed and full. no tag issues and I like the extra info. Thanks for the FREE update for a product that was worth my $ to begin with!!!!Smiley Wink

Not sure if this was discussed before earlier in another thread but didn't someone say that the firmware would do away with sansa media converter?

[ Edited ]

Thanks for the update! Smiley Happy

Sansafix had stated that we might not need Rockbox after this update. Folder navigation was the #1 reason I wanted Rockbox, so I'm happy now.

Message Edited by Kara1 on 04-08-2009 07:38 PM
SanDisk Guru

Terrific update!  Thanks.  Love the folder navigation feature that's added.  Now I wouldn't have to use WMP 11 if I want to group my songs together.Smiley Happy Also, the replay gain feature is a good addition.

SanDisk User

After checking it all out I am very happy with this update. An extra for me was it fixed my problem with my podcast tags..to get to my podcasts that were sorted by program and day but split into more than one file (by the hour) I had to play my first hour then skip a file or two to find the next hour from the correct day. now with folder view I can just select the folder for that day and play just those files in a row...dunno if that made sense but keeps me from having to change tags. Thanks again!

I just bought a new Fuze and immediately applied the firmware. I am curious, I have the player plugged into the usb port and the "connected" animation screen keeps goin. Is it ok to leave my fuze plugged into the usb port while not in use such as overnight? Just wondering if this could shorten screen life etc. in any way.