Sansa Fuze Firmware Update 01.02.26 & 02.02.26

The folder option is a fantastic but it isn’t working as I expected. I listen to Podcasts. I’m using MSC mode and it’s V1.

How can I get the files to be played via the folder option in the same order as I have dropped them into the Podcast folder? I’d like it to play the first file pasted into the podcast folder followed by the next file dropped etc. What order are they played in? How is this determined?

As for the way the Fuze originally worked, this now seems to have changed. Previously I have had to use MP3Tag to sort every file in the playing order I require, give every podcast the same Album name (podcast) and genre (podcast) and then set the track numbers going 01,02,03 etc. They get save into the Podcast folder. I was looking forward to the folder view removing this onerous task, but that, as you can see above, hasn’t been achieved with this upgrade (so far?). Now, when I follow the same procedure, the Fuze doesn’t play them in the track order any more.I haven’t yet figured out exactly what order, but I’m guessing it’s similar to what the others are experiencing. Track 09/15 is playing on the Fuze at position 08/15. Huh? Track 03/15 is playing in position 11/15. Huh???

Any suggestions as to what’s going on there? Thanks.