Sansa Fuze Firmware Update 01.02.26 & 02.02.26

@miltst wrote:

@sahm wrote:

I am having the same problem as Dalaug234… Audio/pod etc are in the music files. And yes, they are tagged as correctly using wmp. That is how I got them to show up in podcast and audiobook before the upgrade.

I also am having intermittent times when the player is hard to turn back on and takes trying several things several times before it comes back on and then when it does come on it refreshed database.

I just wanted to let others know I am also having some of these problems.

But, did you put the files in the Audiobook and Podcast folders (where the should be)? As I mentioned in another reply to this problem, if you put the files anywhere else outside of those folders they will show up in your music list also.

On mine they are under the audiobook and podcast selection if I choose Music and then choose that selection, Audiobook or Podcast.

If I go to the Folders at the very bottom, choose Internal or External then look at the individual folders the same selections are under Music. 

Folders

Internal memory

Play All

MTP

MUSIC

RECORD

External uSD Card

Play All

MUSIC

that’s all that shows up.  So my podcast played while I was listening to -Music, -Play All (shuffle on).