Sansa Fuze Firmware Update 01.02.26 & 02.02.26

@conversionbox wrote:

I made a Boo Boo (as my little cousin who is watching his music sync to his newly updated fuze on my desktop pc would say). On my test I did it on an audiobook which I just threw on and did not set up properly.

I’m not sure how it is intended to work with audiobooks in Folder/File View mode. I have a set of MP3’s as an audiobook on mine and if I go in Folder View, then into Audiobooks and play it… it will still let me FF/RW even the the Chapter setting is set to off.

However, the exact same audiobook file(s) will not FF/RW when played thru the normal (original) menu system. I have to change the Chapter mode setting to on to be able to FF/RW when playing it the old original way (not Folder View). This, of course, is the way it was intended to work.

So, not sure which way you were trying to test things there CB. Maybe ya should give the player to your cousin and have him explain it to ya LOL. Young kids these days seem to know how to do a lot more things than I ever could have imagined back at that age. And, many of them can work with stuff that I can’t even begin to understand at all now LOL.