Sansa Fuze Firmware Update 01.02.26 & 02.02.26

@miltst wrote:

@conversionbox wrote:

@mngrif wrote:

Now for the really bad… Pressing and holding “next” while listening to a song in Folder mode (YAAAY!!!) does not fast forward! It changes songs, and keeps changing them as long as you have it held down.  I’m absolutely positive this isn’t the intended action because in every other view it fast forwards, which is why I’m bringing it up. Since I mostly listen to hour+ long DJ mixes, this pretty much makes the folder view useless :frowning:

Good catch on the fast forward thing (Just tried it myslef and yup it just skips). As for the corruption, try switching to msc mode loading the songs back on the player, and then running the chkdsk utility, that may help.

Do both of you happen to have V1 models? Reason I ask is because the FF and RW work just fine on the V2 that I have. The hold left/right to FF/RW and single click to step to next/previous work exactly the same as they always have before even in Folder/File mode on mine.

I made a Boo Boo (as my little cousin who is watching his music sync to his newly updated fuze on my desktop pc would say). On my test I did it on an audiobook which I just threw on and did not set up properly.