Sansa Fuze Firmware Update 01.02.26 & 02.02.26

@eardrum wrote:

Replaygain, Track Info, Folder Navigation: Brutal!! :smileyvery-happy:

@sahm wrote:

I just added the new firmware and I am still checking out all the features. The first thing  I noticed was that when you go to settings and information, The number of songs are listed, but the number of podcast, audiobook, and pictures are zero. The files are still available on my fuze.

Message Edited by sahm on 04-09-2009 09:41 AM

I have some pictures and audiobooks, and all the values are also zero, except “Songs”.

Anyone else?

At first (until I read about this problem) I did not have any photos on my Fuze, and when I looked in System Info it _did_ show the correct number of podcast and audiobook files on my Fuze. I copied back the backup file folders of the original photos that came on it (I had made a backup copy of those on my computer right after I a got it).

After I put the photo files back on the Fuze, and after it refreshed the database, all 3 of the items (podcasts, audiobooks, and photos) all then showed zero files in System Info.

I then went back and deleted the photo files/folders that I had added above, and after it refreshed in System Info it reverted back to showing the correct number of podcast and audiobook files in System Info.

There does’s seem to be something messed up with this part of the new firmeware!!!