Sansa Fuze Firmware Update 01.02.26 & 02.02.26

One thing I noticed on my 8Gb Sansa on the upgrade: I didn’t format the device first, and after the update I had two Music folders, one empty. (MTP mode)

The existing folder was called “unknown” in the folder view, and a number of the folders had been renamed to alphanumeric strings.

When I moved the folders to the blank Music folder (still not formatting), the folder names returned without having to do anything special.

I’m going to format my wife’s device (red 4Gb) before performing the update and will compare experiences.

Folder View simplifies access to “various artists” compilations, and the filename view lets me see my track numbers easily and in the proper order. (e.g. “1.02. Happy Trails - Van Halen.mp3”), giving me much quicker access to what I want.

REQUEST: In the Music menu, my three most-used options (folders, audiobooks, podcasts) are at the bottom.  Some of the menus let you scroll from the bottom straight to the top; if I could scroll counter-clockwise from the top of the Music menu, I’d be able to get to my options much more quickly .