Sansa Fuze Firmware Update 01.02.26 & 02.02.26

Want to report a problem that has occurred twice. While listening to music files (all mp3) and browsing through the main menu System Settings options the player would not return me to the ‘now playing’ screen.  Even after allowing the screen to go dark (set for 15 seconds) and waiting another 15 or so seconds, reactivating the screen either by scroll wheel or button returned me to the Settings menu where I left. Transition from end of one song to the next song did not change problem (play all + shuffle). Obviously, the immediate issue when this occurs is you can’t adjust the volume. A few caveats:

* This does not always occur. Indeed, I tried replicating the problem just prior to posting this and could not make it occur.

* I don’t recall exactly what menu screens I was on when this did occur. Nor do I recall whether I made any setting changes.

* The first time this occurred I finally went to the Music menu and re-selected “Play All,” which took me to ‘now playing’ (a new tune of course); The second time I went to the Music menu, selected an option (I think ‘view file info’) and waited for a successful return to ‘now playing.’