Sansa Fuze Doesnt work with Xbox 360?

I know the console is capable of playing an MP3 player through it, I was able to make my Creative Zen work. I dont understan why it doesnt work with the fuze, the interface looks simpler on the serface of things. And I’m sure it’s not working because I dont have a HDD for my Xbox, it was working fine before.

The reson I’m I wanted to know was because I was looking for alternate ways of playing my Fuze while listening to it. the kool thing about my expirimentation was I found that the Xbox will charge my fuze when it is off and I can listen at the same time. I also found that my Playstaion 2 will also work in this copacity while on.

@zamizi wrote:

I know the console is capable of playing an MP3 player through it, I was able to make my Creative Zen work. I dont understan why it doesnt work with the fuze, the interface looks simpler on the serface of things. And I’m sure it’s not working because I dont have a HDD for my Xbox, it was working fine before.

The reson I’m I wanted to know was because I was looking for alternate ways of playing my Fuze while listening to it. the kool thing about my expirimentation was I found that the Xbox will charge my fuze when it is off and I can listen at the same time. I also found that my Playstaion 2 will also work in this copacity while on.

This makes no sense. Which is it? Does it work or not? How can you listen to it if it is off?

But you might try putting your Fuze in MSC mode.

Put the Fuze in MSC mode.  It works fine with Xbox 360.

Basically the Auto Setting doesnt work well with  the XBox.  Select Settings>USBMode> MTP or MSC.

With MTP you can even play Fuzes  DRM protected (ie Rhapsody) contents on the Xbox.

Im pretty much computer retarted and I just got a new 2G Fuze, and want to hook it up to my 360, but I dont know how to put the Fuze into MSC mode…anybody wanna help me out?

Hey I feel soooo smart.  I figured it out off the other posts.  Thanks a ton guys!

go to settings then go to system settings then usb mode there

And you are responding in November 2010 to a post from January 2009 that had already solved the problem…because…???