Sandisk's attitude towards folder navigation?

“JK, I don’t think any new players will go back to use AAA battery. The trend is to make the unit as thin as possible, so the only way to do it is with built-in battery. I think if Sandisk is trying to capture the market like what the ipod did, they will miss it. There are tons of competition out there, and many of them already offer file browsing capabilities, so I don’t think this function is difficult to implement”

Many? Actually very few, especially when those without a card slot are excluded. There are so many mp3 player models, however most are so similar. While the trend might be to have a thin player that plays videos, not everyone wants that. Having some models like that is okay, but other models shouldn’t be so thin, should exclude video, and should use a AA or AAA battery. The Sandisk Slotmusic player uses a AAA battery, however it lacks a display, and the sound quality is lower than that of the Fuze or Clip. Why couldn’t they have added a basic display, and had sound quality equal to the Clip?