Sandisk's attitude towards folder navigation?

I am not expecting the Fuze to support folder browsing(although that would be nice). It might be too hard to do. What I am hoping for though is that Sandisk incorporates browsing by folders into future players. Is the lack of folder browsing in the Fuze a sign that Sandisk wants to make its players as similar to ipods as possible? At first one might think yes, although the card slot and FM radio in the Fuze makes one think that Sandisk does want to stand apart from what Apple offers and not just compete on price or sound quality. On the other hand, a proprietary connector and built in battery that is not user replaceable are negative attributes that the Fuze shares with ipods. I am tired of spinning the wheel on my Fuze, and hate having to edit and correct tags. My old mp3 player navigates by folders, and I often use it rather than my Fuze since I greatly prefer navigating by folders. The old player has only a gig of storage though, and no card slot. It does use a AAA battery though. When will I be able to get a AAA battery based player that navigates by folders, has a card slot, a display, and sound quality equal to the Fuze(that exclude the Slotmusic player due to its lack of a display and lower sound quality).

Message Edited by JK98 on 12-16-2008 10:20 AM

Message Edited by JK98 on 12-16-2008 01:26 PM