Highlighted
SanDisk Fanatic
Accepted Solution

SanDisk Sansa Fuze compatibility with Sony BRAVIA HDTV

Okay,

I got a new HDTV,It's a Sony BRAVIA and it has a USB port.The Catalog says that You can enjoy  photo/music/video files stored in a Sony digital still Camera or camcorder through a USB cable or USB storage device on you'r TV.So can I connect my Sansa Fuze to the TV?If so in which USB mode should I connect?

And by the way I also have a 8Gig SDHC in my Sansa Fuze. 

Thanks a lot,

Take Care. 

Highlighted
SanDisk Guru

Re: SanDisk Sansa Fuze compatibility with Sony BRAVIA HDTV

SR-rox wrote:

Okay,

I got a new HDTV,It's a Sony BRAVIA and it has a USB port.The Catalog says that You can enjoy  photo/music/video files stored in a Sony digital still Camera or camcorder through a USB cable or USB storage device on you'r TV.So can I connect my Sansa Fuze to the TV?If so in which USB mode should I connect?

And by the way I also have a 8Gig SDHC in my Sansa Fuze. 

Thanks a lot,

Take Care. 

Most likely MSC mode. And I think you would only get music, not photos.

iPod Touch 5G 32GB, Touch 4G 32GB, Clip Sport 8GB.
Rockbox-> Clip Zip 4GB, iPod Nano 2G 4GB, iPod 5.5G 80GB
2012 Nexus 7 32GB, Asus MeMoPad 8 16+64GB, LG Optimus G Pro, Nokia Lumia 900, Nokia Lumia 520

Highlighted
SanDisk Fanatic

Hey Marvin,

Thanks a LOT for you'r QUICK reply.I just connected my Sansa Fuze to the TV and you were right.You can only play Music,not Video or Photo.I connected it in MSC mode.Both the Internal Memory and SDHC card gets recognized no problem.Music plays just fine.Smiley Happy

Thank again,

Take Care. 

Highlighted
SanDisk Guru

SR-rox wrote:

Hey Marvin,

Thanks a LOT for you'r QUICK reply.I just connected my Sansa Fuze to the TV and you were right.You can only play Music,not Video or Photo.I connected it in MSC mode.Both the Internal Memory and SDHC card gets recognized no problem.Music plays just fine.Smiley Happy

Thank again,

Take Care. 

That's cool, I was wondering if the internal memory would show up. Does it sound good?

iPod Touch 5G 32GB, Touch 4G 32GB, Clip Sport 8GB.
Rockbox-> Clip Zip 4GB, iPod Nano 2G 4GB, iPod 5.5G 80GB
2012 Nexus 7 32GB, Asus MeMoPad 8 16+64GB, LG Optimus G Pro, Nokia Lumia 900, Nokia Lumia 520

Highlighted
SanDisk Fanatic

Sound good?Ummm...well if you're listening to it from the Speakers of the TV itself.It has no BASS whatsoever.But if you transfer the sound to the home theater I bet it would sound Fantastic.I also bought a Blu-Ray theater and I still have to connect it up.I'll let you know the results once I do. Smiley Happy

Also the Cover Art shows awesome in the TV when you play Music from the Sansa.No playback issues yet. Smiley Happy

Thank's again,

Take Care