Remove card???

Hi,

OK here is a true newbie question!

How do I physically remove my SD card from the Fuze.

Thanks in advance,

Mike

You push it further in with some pen or something and it should pop-out. :slight_smile:

TC,

SR 

Thanks for the reply SR.

That’s what I thought and tried but no luck!?!

Other ideas?

Mike

I’m not so experienced in these stuff,so I don’t think I should provide you with a solution cause I don’t know of one. :slight_smile: Don’t mess with it a lot cause you might damage the internal component’s.Have you taken it out before?Or is this the first time you’re attempting?Does the Fuze read the data in the card?

Take Care,

SR 

The µSD card mounts using a push-on / push-off type mechanism.  Lightly press the card inward, and you will hear a click, then the card will release as the pressure is removed from the card.

µsansa

Thanks again SR.

No I have not taken it out before and yes the Fuze reads it. And yes I do get a sense that I might damage something if I keep trying. So I guess it’s now a permanent part of the player (fortunately it’s a big card - 8GB).

thanks µsansa. Tried that as this what I have experienced with other devices but it doesn’t work. As mentioned above, I think I will just let the card in there permanently.

I used a paper clip to remove mine and it worked, to bad my player would not read the stupid card oh well.