Dear Sansa,

Please remake the Fuze with these improvements:

1.Gapless Playback

2.Micro USB port

3.Bluetooth

4.Higher capacity micro sd card capable

5.Flac and all others capable

1 Like

From October to January 2018, I found 178 sales on Ebay for the Sansa Fuze (1st & 2nd Gen combined) The most recent sale of a Sansa Fuze Gen1 (factory sealed) was for $169.99. I bought 8 Sansa Fuze Gen1 devices in 2008 and gave them to members of the family for Christmas. They were great mp3 players! I believe there would be a significant market for them if you brought something comparible back to your current offering. The Clip Jam and Sport might be good for some people, but not good for those with imperfect eyesight. The most obvious reason for discontinuing the devices are smartphones, but not everyone is saavy enough to use them and would prefer something simpler. They also may want a separate device, so they don’t have to tie up their phone when using it. Please bring back the Fuze Gen1! ( I bought a Fuze Gen2 after my Gen1 gave out and was not impressed with the functionality of the touch controls)

If you have the latest firmware installed, you already have gapless and support for FLAC and Ogg Vorbis (no Opus or Speex unfortunately, but would be great to have).

I agree that having support for higher-capacity uSD cards and a more standard USB port (though I’d prefer USB Type-C) would be great, but I’m a little confused on what bluetooth support would be used for.

I’d love for Sandisk to remake the Fuze, but I’m not hopeful… :mansad:

FYI, not many peopple have USB-C. Bluetooth would be nice though.

And Speakers!