Recording Problems?

Well I was recording some stuff and I listened to my recordings and i noticed wierd sounds (like the sonuds you hear when there’s something wrong with the T.V chanel and makes a buzzing sound). The stuff I recorded wasn’t realy loud, and my last mp3 (sansa express) and my sisters mp3 (sansa c200) worked and didn’t have any wierd sounds. For example when I put my mp3 about 10cm (sorry i’m not sure how much inches that is) from the speakers on my cp (which were set at a pretty low volume) I heard wierd sounds when I listened to the recording i heard buzzing.

@inuyash9738 wrote:

Well I was recording some stuff and I listened to my recordings and i noticed wierd sounds (like the sonuds you hear when there’s something wrong with the T.V chanel and makes a buzzing sound). The stuff I recorded wasn’t realy loud, and my last mp3 (sansa express) and my sisters mp3 (sansa c200) worked and didn’t have any wierd sounds. For example when I put my mp3 about 10cm (sorry i’m not sure how much inches that is) from the speakers on my cp (which were set at a pretty low volume) I heard wierd sounds when I listened to the recording i heard buzzing.

What is a cp?  Don’t put it so close to it, whatever it is.  The microphone should pick up almost anything in a normal size room.  It’s not magic, but they are quite sensitive.