Problem with fuze 4gb

my stupid computer won’t install my fuze because no INF was found or something, what is this, and how can I fix it

@jrdnkasparek wrote:

my stupid computer won’t install my fuze because no INF was found or something, what is this, and how can I fix it

Well… You gotta give us info to help you. We need to know Operating System, Service Pack, and if you have Windows Media Player 10-11 installed. Just to start with. Also is it a new fuze, or is this a new development?

(I have two computers one works with my fuze the other does not) I have a hp pavilion with windows xp, service pack 2, I have windows media player 11, It does pop up and says new hardware found, then an other window pops up to install it and it goes through it,but then it says cannot install no INF found or something like that.

Is anything showing in the device manager with an exclamation mark? An unknown device?

is it a new fuze or is this something that has just started happening on a computer that had the fuze already installed and working  (as asked by ConversionBox)?

The error messages given can help but you need to say what they actually say as it can give a clue to your problem, something like the message can miss something that helps-if you want help note the message down when it appears then you won’t have to guess.

Does it connect properly in MSC mode?

it shows a question mark and something about code 10.