Portable speakers/boom box for Fuse

@kennyd wrote:

So, does Sandisk not even bother to help customers find a good boombox or portable speakers for the Fuse? I have done some reading and not only is the base station no longer available but it looks like they don’t even care that their customers are looking for such a product.

I don’t necessarily need a docking station, but a boombox or speaker system that is portable that has a little compartment for an mp3 player with the aux-in jack IN THAT COMPARTMENT and WITHOUT a stupid IPOD connector in the way would be ideal.

I want to scream in every electronics store when I see EVERYTHING that’s decent is for a flipping ipod.

Sandisk produced competing mp3 players but puts no effort in to auxiliary products like this? Has anyone run across a good applicable system to go with the Fuze?

Do I need to junk the Fuze and succumb to the ipod monopoly against my core instincts?

I love my Fuze but I hate being a needle in an ipod haystack…maybe I’m just missing the fine products out there I could be using

This is what I have, and it’s pretty freaking awesome…http://store.sony.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10551&storeId=10151&langId=-1&partNumber=CFDG700CP