Please help us by running a test on your Fuze

@maxplanck wrote:
jmr, when I said “us,” I meant me and the users who have been experiencing and complaining about this problem. How is using the word “us” to refer to a group of people including myself misleading?

Well, since you admittedly don’t own a Fuze, there’s no way you can consider yourself to be among the group of people ‘experiencing’ the problem.   

@maxplanck wrote:
Your posting your test results will hopefully help to bring the problem to Sansa’s attention, and result in a fix. 

That’s what I’m hoping will happen, but honestly, I’m not all that concerned.  I’m not about to return my Fuze simply because it plays every-so-unnoticably-faster than it should; it’s not really an issue to me.  (I kinda understand your comment about musicians who may be more concerned, but honestly, if a musician was THAT much of a perfectionist, he’d/she’d probably be using some sort of high-end audio gear, not a relatively low-budget, made-for-the-common-man MP3 player. )

Just as an aside, I’m not all that fond of the way you’ve been handling this topic.  The “Buk-buk-bukaw!” and the chicken photo in particular come off as pretty immature.

EDIT: Looks like you edited your post several times while I was typing up mine.  

@maxplanck wrote:

I forwarded certain key posts and links to key threads covering this issue to Sansa’s customer support, with instructions to forward them to Sansa’s Engineering Department. So, “our” efforts here are directed toward identifying the extent and magnitude of the problem, and getting it fixed if possible.

Good move, in my opinion.

@niko_sama wrote:

Gentlemen!   Get back on topic please.

This is a worthy topic and I’d rather not see it end in a battle between those who are doing some interesting work here, and those who should just stay out of their discussion if they don’t agree. 

Yes, please.  

Message Edited by jmr on 02-17-2009 11:23 PM

Message Edited by jmr on 02-17-2009 11:27 PM