Pictures of red, blue and pink fuze

Hey, I want to buy a fuze for my missus, but she doesn’t know what colour to get. The only pictures I can find are computer generated pictures and the colours are a lot shinier in those than in real life. Can anyone post real pictures of their red blue and pink fuze so that i can show her what they really look like. Thanks

@bataleon27 wrote:
Hey, I want to buy a fuze for my missus, but she doesn’t know what colour to get. The only pictures I can find are computer generated pictures and the colours are a lot shinier in those than in real life. Can anyone post real pictures of their red blue and pink fuze so that i can show her what they really look like. Thanks

The shots in the Sansa store are remarkably similar to what you see in real life. What I did (though I wasnt really interested in anything other than black) was go to best buy and look at them, and feel them. It was nice to know what you were gonna be dealing with.

@bataleon27 wrote:

I don’t think there is a pink Fuze , but there are hot pink and light pink Clips. This isn’t exactly pro grade photography, but you should get an idea. I do think they look better in person than in the advertisement photos online.

There is a pink fuze, and the sansa online photos look nothing like real life. I have seen all colours in real life, but she hasn’t. I tried to find somewhere that stocked all the colours in england to go and look at them, but i couldn’t find anywhere. They all seemed to do black or silver.

@bataleon27 wrote:
There is a pink fuze, and the sansa online photos look nothing like real life. I have seen all colours in real life, but she hasn’t. I tried to find somewhere that stocked all the colours in england to go and look at them, but i couldn’t find anywhere. They all seemed to do black or silver.

Sorry, I was able to see all the colors in different sixes at my best buy… Have you checks places like Anthing but Ipod? There may be pic there as well.

@bataleon27 wrote:

I know the 8GB model is only in black or silver…maybe that’s all your local stores have?

Ironic how I saw an 4gb fuze on for $89.99 but I saw an 8gb fuze for $79.99 at the same store… roflmao