Pictures Syncing from Computer

@sprocket wrote:

I did more research today about getting my album art to show, I even watched a video about it…even followed dirrections, but still cant get my art to show. And after reading several threads about MTC and MSC Im so confused that Im ready to call it a day and just giv eup ont he dman album art!

If you are okay with embedded album art, MP3Tag will do that for you.  Then you can set the player to MSC mode and just drag-and-drop your music onto the fuze and --bingo!–your music has album art.  The actual album art file doesn’t even have to be included when adding your music to the player, although if it is, it should not cause any issues.  It’ll only take up more memory space.

Just have the album art, named, as Black-Rectangle posted, album.jpg in the folder with the songs from the same album.  The album art should not be very large, like 1280X1280.  That will cause a lag in going from one song to the next in the fuze.  I have found that there is no one size that is needed.  It can be 120X120, 200X200, even as high as 500x500, is okay.  Although, the larger the size, the more memory space it’ll use up, of course.

Then, in MP3Tag, click on “file” and then “change directory”.  Then open the folder with the songs that you want to embed the album art into, then highlight or select all the songs, and in the lower left-hand corner of the window, right-click on the generic album art icon.  Select “add cover”.  A window should open in that folder listing the album art file.  Click on that and then click on the “open” button. 

The album art should show up in place of the generic icon.  Then be sure to click on “save”.  If you don’t do that, the album art will not be embedded nor linked to the songs.

Then just drag-and-drop the folder into your fuze.

Let me know how it goes.