Options on charging??

Is there any options on charging?

I have a phone charger that has the same plug for a Moto Razor.

I would like to get a solar charger for rafting trips.

Thanks in advance

Bluey2King

Your best bet would be having someone make one or just not doing it. There have been too many stories of people frying their fuze by using the iPod charger.

Check out Amazon. There are a lot of charging products. Including some designed specifically for the out of doors

Thanks guys I am looking into making one…!

Wolf-6 wrote:
Your best bet would be having someone make one or just not doing it. There have been too many stories of people frying their fuze by using the iPod charger.

This is because the iPod port is wired differently and the plug is so similar to the Sansa one, it can be forced in. As long as you use a ‘USB’ charger and teh Sansa cable to connect to your Fuze, you’ll be fine.

I’ve seen a few solar-powered chargers at Dealextreme.com. It may be worth checking out.

Wolf-6 wrote:

This is because the iPod port is wired differently and the plug is so similar to the Sansa one, it can be forced in. As long as you use a ‘USB’ charger and the Sansa cable to connect to your Fuze, you’ll be fine.

I’ve seen a few solar-powered chargers at Dealextreme.com. It may be worth checking out.