Ok, I going to experiment with different video formats...

What format does the Fuze use that other folks have had success with?

and what conversion settings do you need to use that other folks have found to work?

It’s next to (if not totally) impossible to get any video onto the Fuze without using the Sansa Media Converter. People have tried, even using the same settings that SMC puts out, and have given up. Search these boards, you’ll see the results.

But let us know if you have any breakthroughs!

Even through Linux?

I don’t use windows so the video converter software isn’t even an option for me really, but there are lots over other conversion software packages out there that might work.

Actually… And I dont know why more people dont suggest this, I myself am going to make more of an effort to suggest it…

TRY Rhapsody… It is supposed to do the samethings SMC does and maybe have better reasults. Also some people have had some success with Programs like WinAvi (Its not free) and converting to the EXACT Specs the fuze needs and then dragging and dropping, but thats tough.

I’ll keep Rhapsody in mind…

I know VLC in Linux has some very good converting abilities as well… and I am going to try a few others too…

I’ll let people know if I have any success with any of them in a couple of days probably…