No battery properties monitor after firmware update/more...

I did the firmware update to the latest, then switched from MTP to MSC; Now I no longer can view the battery charge percentage from within “my computer”. How can I monitor the charge as before?

@katzfuse wrote:
I did the firmware update to the latest, then switched from MTP to MSC; Now I no longer can view the battery charge percentage from within “my computer”. How can I monitor the charge as before?

That’s not accurate anyways, viewing it there, because the Fuze is receiving a charge while connected to your computer.For an accurate reading, look in the Fuze’s system info  in the settings menu, while not connected to the computer.

Battery charge status is one of the many things facilitated by MTP mode. In MSC, you cannot view the Sansa’s charge status (by selecting properties ).

However, if you look at the display of the Sansa, the battery icon will give you an approximate indication of charge status.  If you look closely at the green icon, it is incremented in 10 percent steps.

µsansa

Thanks for the info., guys; I knew it wasn’t a real accurate depiction of the charge, but it is nice to use it to give some vague indication of when I could disconnect from the pc.