Newbie question on navigating in Fuze

Hi all.  I have had a Fuze 4GB for a couple of weeks now (latest V2 firmware).  I can’t figure out how to do something simple and I was hoping someone might be able to help me out.  Say I’m playing some music and it shows the song title, album art, etc on the screen.  Now I hit the bottom of the wheel for Music Options and select Back To Music List.  Now I’m in the music list.  Is there a way to get back to the screen I was in before, showing title, artist, album art, etc?  The only way I’ve been able to do this so far is to select the song again in the music list, but that restarts the song from the beginning.

I’m probably missing something simple…

Any help would be appreciated.  So far I really like this thing.  Popped in an 8gb chip and I’ve been able to sync my entire CD collection to it.

Thanks,

Andy

Hit the home button twice.

Like cammoy said, and the same goes for other situations, like if you’re listening to song (both in the music and radio), then go the ‘home’ page and cycle through the icons, but then want to go back to your song.  I think that so long as you see the scrolling song thing on the bottom, hitting the home button twice will take you there.

Cool, that did the trick.  Thanks for the help!

Andy