NewEgg Sansa Clip deal today

Today only good price on 2GB Sansa Clip at NewEgg…

It says recertified.

SanDisk would not hold it for a years warranty since its recertified. I read it only has 30 days Standard Return Policy from newegg. Better than nothing I guess.

Ohh… and you’re on the wrong thread by the way. Might want to post here next time.

Message Edited by chux on 08-10-2009 03:47 PM

@chux wrote:

Ohh… and you’re on the wrong thread by the way. Might want to post here next time.

Unless Bucko thinks that owners of the Fuze that frequent this board would like to get their player a ‘little brother’, an on-the-go playmate, or another model for their collection.

But 2GB is pretty wimpy. All right for the gym though.

@tapeworm wrote:

@chux wrote:

Unless Bucko thinks that owners of the Fuze that frequent this board would like to get their player a ‘little brother’, an on-the-go playmate, or another model for their collection.

But 2GB is pretty wimpy. All right for the gym though.

It’s fine, if you like 64kbps! :smileyvery-happy:

It seemed much more interesting when the one GB refurbished Clips were selling for $10 each. You guys are making fun of 64 kbps, but for spoken word files 32 kbps is good, and even 16 kbps is okay.

Sorry if I bruised sensitivities by posting the Clip info in this (Fuze) forum but I thought other Fuze owners, like myself, might have an interest in purchasing a Clip also… I felt the price was reasonable for a Refurb which the ad clearly states… BTW my 4GB Fuze “Refurb” has performed flawlessly, unlike many new units typically mentioned on this forum…

Just saw a NewEgg ad today for an 8GB silver Fuze also Refurb, an even better deal IMO, but feel free to carp!

Its a great deal and I appreciate you posting it!

@jk98 wrote:
It seemed much more interesting when the one GB refurbished Clips were selling for $10 each. You guys are making fun of 64 kbps, but for spoken word files 32 kbps is good, and even 16 kbps is okay.

No arguments there…it would indeed make a fine podcast player, etc. I just don’t like music at that low of a bitrate.