New user impressions and a Wish list for a new fw release

Many other charateristics helped me to decide dor a Fuze. We know that nothing is perfect. So, I bought a Fuze even with no gapless, in the hope that it will be implemented, since Sandisk seems to be worried with consumer satisfaction, instead of other media players manufacturers. Someone can say that is not garanteed that a new fw will be released, but than we will se how satisfied I will be.

Saxmaster

1. All the info that scrolls in the music to scroll at the same time . . . Please!

----Not As Important-------------------------------------------------------------------

1. The backlight and wheel to not respond at all when locked. It should show the locked icon, then turn off the screen, and stay that way.

2. Scrolling all at the same time is a good point. And much easier to implement. I think it could be faster also.

3. You are right, it should keep the screen off when in locked mode, even when a key is pressed.

One more: The artwork should show maximized in the screen when pressing the center button