New user impressions and a Wish list for a new fw release

@jk98 wrote:

"Since I’m not a video person, I’ve moved on to the Clip+ plus as being my primary player. "

That might present a problem with battery life for some though, since it only gets around 12 hours with typical use. I guess someone could have 2 or more Clip+ players though. Instead of a swappable battery, have a swappable player. Heres an idea. Sandisk could market a package with two 2 GB Clip+ players plus a 16 GB micro SDHC card. It would be cool if I could buy that on sale for $99. Then when the power runs out in one player, the 16 GB card could be moved to the other player. Oh, the database refresh time? Well, nothing is perfect.

I really don’t notice too much difference in hours of use between the Fuze and the Clip+…Maybe it’s because I don’t use MP3, and the consumption rates are more consistent with the other codecs.  But, yes, I have numerous players, so when one needs charging the others are ready to go.   I have this duracell thingy that gives me power for quite a long time if the battery within my players becomes low…for those times I’m not near a charging power source.