My SMC doesnt detect me New Sansa Fuze.......HELP!!!!!!!!!!

WELL I'VE BEEN A SANSA CUSTOMER SINCE THE C200 OR WATEVA DAT IS, LOL! THEN I UPGRADED TO THE E250 SO I COULD ENJOY VIDEOS AND PIX........DATS WHEN I DOWNLOADED SANSA MEDIA CONVERTER BUT NOW I HAVE PURCHASED THE FUZE AND I HOOK IT UP TO MY COMPUTER TO TRANSFER VIDEOS BUT THE CONVERTER DOESNT READ MY FUZE AT ALL AND IM UPSET! CAN SOME ONE TELL ME WAT THE PROBLEM IS PLZ? THANX!

-BRENDEN AKA SUCHANATTRACTION

is your keyboard caps-lock also have problem?

MAKE SURE YOU HAVE DOWNLOADED THE LATEST VERSION OF THE SANSA MEDIA CONVERTER. DATS WAT DA FUZE NEEDS YO! :wink:

and jus what is the latest version of SMC? and where can i download it from, cuz im going crazy!

Oh Lord . . . they look but they do not see!

its jus the top post in the Sansa Media Converter board not at all hard to find cuz all yo gotta dois look.

As my mother used to tell me, “If it had been a snake, it would have bit you!:wink:

there is a download link in the Sansa Fuze general information thread stickied at the top of the fuze board.

Message Edited by drlucky on 10-15-2008 09:24 AM

Oh Lord . . . they look but they do not see!

its jus the top post in the Sansa Media Converter board not at all hard to find cuz all yo gotta dois look.

As my mother used to tell me, “If it had been a snake, it would have bit you!:wink: