My Fuze is acting crazy - edited version!

I may have forgotten to mention that all of this has happened WITHOUT my Fuze being connected to a computer! The original doubling mishap occurred when I stupidly took out my SD card WHILE I was listening to a song. The SD card only has bird calls on it, so I was listening to what was on the internal memory. It refreshed and when I went to play songs again, that is when I noticed that songs were doubled. Oddly enough, it did not double the songs on every album nor did it double all of the songs on an individual album. The refrshing issue has also occurred without being connected. It also doubled al of my video clips which were a royal pain in the hiney to get downloaded. Every time I turn it on, it refreshes and I find quite of the deleted “empty” songs back on it. So WMP is not the culprit - my Fuze is the guilty party!!

I did look through the forums before I posted because I learned before I got the Fuze that many issues can resolved by looking through the forum. However, I did not find anything that directly addressed this particular issue. But since you brought it up…! I found a post that said to chose MTP if you are using WMP, but that MSC was really better overall. So which one should I use!!!

Message Edited by lulubelle on 09-09-2008 03:27 PM