Music search option.

I would really love to have a music search option included in the upcoming firmware update.This will make browsing music from the player a lot more easier.Hope for a reply from the administrators wether this is a possible feature that can be included in the future firmware updates.

Thanks,

SR

Ah yes, another one of your many topics.

Alphabet navigation has been suggested many times before and we were told by sansafix that it would not be implemented on the Fuze.  So if they won’t do that I highly doubt that they would do a full out search option on the player.

Try researching alphabet navigation.

sansafix wrote: 
We are looking at progressive speed up of the scroll.  Alphabet Nav is a big change and will not be implemented on this product.
Message Edited by sansafix on 10-15-2008 10:09 AM

Source

Out of curiousity, of your 148 total messages posted how many of those are threads started?

Message Edited by Corilof on 21-04-2009 10:45 AM

@corilof wrote:

Ah yes, another one of your many topics.

Out of curiousity, of your 148 total messages posted how many of those are threads started?

And in the category of ‘Most Number Of New Threads Started Using An Already Asked Question Or Subject Or Something That You Can Easily Google For Yourself’ . . . . the winner is . . .

SR-rox

Disclaimer: This reply was posted for comedic relief only and is a work of fiction. Any similarity or resemblance to any person (alive or dead), place or motion picture academy award is purely coincidental and should not be construed as a personal attack warranting disciplinary action by any administrator or moderator on this forum. The views expressed are not necessarily those of the network and the posting of said view was not intended as an invitation for flaming, criticism or retribution.

Hahaha very nice, Tapeworm! :slight_smile:

Nice Disclaimer.

I may be in the minority, but I don’t mind SR-rox’s posts at all.  It just shows an excited Sansa user wanting to know every detail about their player…And what better place to find answers … where all the dedicated Sansa owners hang out! :smiley:

I don’t mind it either, we’re just joking around here.:smiley: At least I am.:wink: