Movies on Sansa Fuze are GREAT....But sound and picture is out of sync?

This is my first time putting a movie on my Fuze, and I used the Sansa media converter, and it uploaded to my Fuze in EXCELLENT quality. Seriously, DVD like quality, so I have no idea why anyone says it’s terrible quality. The only problem I encountered is that after a while the picture and sound sync out of place with one another. Kind of annoying. Is there a better converter program that fixes this?

video4fuze

http://code.google.com/p/video4fuze/

I am converting now. I will tell you if it works well…so far I have no idea what’s going on, it’s just a black Dos screen with moving text lol.

It worked PERFECTLY. Thank you SO much! The video quality is excellent and no different from the Sansa media converter, but the sound never synced out of place with Video4fuze. I cannot thank you enough. Not to mention it converted WAY FASTER.

I don’t understand how anyone says this mp3 player is not good for videos…it’s PERFECT.

@xaviera2010 wrote:

It worked PERFECTLY. Thank you SO much! The video quality is excellent and no different from the Sansa media converter, but the sound never synced out of place with Video4fuze. I cannot thank you enough. Not to mention it converted WAY FASTER.

I don’t understand how anyone says this mp3 player is not good for videos…it’s PERFECT.

It’s good for short videos. I wouldn’t want to watch full-length movies on such a small screen.

No, it’s good for full length videos too. The screen is not THAT small so I don’t know what everyone is complaining about. I watched a full movie on my Fuze in bed before sleeping. Even if the movie is Wide screen it’s still not too small…Now I can watch movies in bed, on a plane, or as a car passenger. It’s perfect.

hey,how do you get movies on your sansa fuse?im trying to get some but i dont know how.

Get video4fuze as linked in an earlier post.