Most played feature

Hi everybody! 

I’m new here and I would like to make a suggestion for the next update. I think it’s simple to make and include on a new firmware but I not a developer (yet) so I don’t really know that.

Anyway, how about a most played list? Just like in iPod (not that I love iPods or something like that), that have a list of the (top 25) most played songs. It would be nice if Fuze had that, it’s something I really miss sometimes.

Well thanks anyway, just for reading that!

Personally, it’s not something I would use or even want. But then, who am I or what do I know? :stuck_out_tongue:

Personally, it’s not something I would use or even want. But then, who am I or what do I know? :stuck_out_tongue:

Is it Groundhog Day?

Personally, it’s not something I would use or even want. But then, who am I or what do I know?

Personally, it’s not something I would use or even want. But then, who am I or what do I know?

Is it Groundhog Day?

:smileyvery-happy:

I’d like the opposite, a ‘rarely played’ auto playlist The Creative Zen has this feature but poorly implemented and next to useless because it simply goes by the number of times a track is played. If, like me, you have a player loaded with a core of classic tracks and occasionally switch 1 or 2 albums, this means Creative’s version of ‘rarely played’ was always from the last couple of albums loaded simply because these had been played less. The correct way should be by ‘last played’ date, so the new tracks get played first because they have no date then it reverts to playing ones I may not have heard for months.

1. Don’t expect many or any Fuze updates. SanDisk has moved on to the Fuze +.

2. Why depend on any automated system to choose what you play? Look at your music, see what you want to hear.

@black_rectangle wrote:

1. Why depend on any automated system to choose what you play? Look at your music, see what you want to hear.

I have a long commute, 1hr 20 each way assuming no delays, and the Fuze sits in my pocket on ‘shuffle’.  My Fuze is loaded with a varied selection of ~1300 favourite tracks and given a good shuffle I would expect to hear each track about once a month, unfortunately Fuze’s shuffle (as mentioned I see in another thread) means some tracks appear with near annoying reguarity while others are forgotton memories.  A ‘rarely heard’ auto playlist would help me rediscover those long lost tracks… I heard one tonight that I don’t actually remember loading, so it’s possibly the 1st time I’ve hard it since I got my Fuze about 18 months old

My advice is this: get an iPod. :smileyvery-happy: