Microsd card with Fuze...anyone care to share how they organize their media files?

I keep all my mp3 files in folders on my hard drive called “Internal” and “External”.  Within those folders I have folders with the artist names.  Sometimes I make folders within the artist folders like Favorites, Year, etc.  Most of the time though I just dump all music by a particular artist into a folder carrying that artist’s name.  I never use Album Name cause I never purchase albums and therefore have no idea what music came on what album.  If I have only 1 or 2 files for a particular artist, then I put them into a group folder named in such a way that I can relate to.

If I want a Playlist then I open the folder/s using Winamp then make the playlist using Winamp and move the playlist file to the root of the “Internal” or “External” directories on the hard drive then copy them to the Fuze.

I keep my Fuze in MSC mode.  Occasionally I reformat the internal and external memory and do a mass copy from my hard drive to the Fuze.   Between reformat times, I copy files to my hard drive folders and then to the Fuze.

Doing it this way, my hard drive is my backup and current to what’s on the Fuze.