MicroSDHC question

Many thanks for all the replies and help!!

George: If your public library has a website, go to it and see if they offer downloads of books, movies and music. My public library (and many others) use a vendor named Overdrive that leases thousands of titles to the public library; which in turn makes it available to patrons with a library card and computer at home.

What’s the catch? Nothing, the downloads are free, you do have a limit on the titles you can have out and once the 14 or 21 day borrowing date is up, you’ll see that the audiobook file on your computer is deactivated. 

I simply download an audiobook and use Rhaspody software to transfer the audiofile from my computer to my Mp3. Once on the Mp3, it stays on until you listen to and eventually delete the book.  I walk in the mornings before work and right now I have something like 39 books on two Sansa clips and a Fuse that I can work my way through - gonna take me years of walking :>)  Hope that helps, Ken

ps, If your library doesn’t have Overdrive, just stop into a large public library in your state that does offer downloads. Sign up for a library card and you can download just as easily as from your own library.