MicroSD or SDHC?

Which one works with the Fuze? And can you put music on it when it’s already in the mp3 player, or do you have to plug the card itself in to the computer? Sorry, I really ■■■■ with this stuff-__-

Fuze supports both

Message Edited by nintendogamer92 on 04-25-2009 09:50 PM

takes both, and you can add music to it while it’s in the player (i.e. you don’t need to buy a card reader)

@panderfly wrote:
Which one works with the Fuze? And can you put music on it when it’s already in the mp3 player, or do you have to plug the card itself in to the computer? Sorry, I really ■■■■ with this stuff-__-

Both will work. The difference is size. I dont remember for sure but I think the regular MicroSD are cards up to 2 gig or 4 gig, while MicroSDHC are 4 gig to 32 gig. The 32 gig card is not on the market yet just fyi. The Card can be loaded when its in the player or in a card reader. The best thing to do is to is to see whats on sale at your local electronics store and then get what ever is in your price range. If you plan to use the card for video playback stay away from Kingston Brand cards, as there have been issues reported with those. I have not heard of any playback issues with music from any brand cards.

To clarify it takes ONLY microSD or microSDHC MICROMICROMICRO…did I mention micro?  Yes, above 2 gigs they call it HC (high capacity) but NOT an SD card or even mini SD…they wont fit…

You can indeed add to the card when it is in the Fuze…no need to remove it.

Message Edited by bobletteross on 04-26-2009 05:27 AM

@bobletteross wrote:

To clarify it takes ONLY microSD or microSDHC MICROMICROMICRO…did I mention micro?  Yes, above 2 gibs they call it HC (high capacity) but NOT an SD card or even mini SD…they wont fit…

You can indeed add to the card when it is in the Fuze…no need to remove it.

bobletteross, you are wise to emphasize the “Micro” part of the equation…I’ve seen many people post links asking "is this a good price for a memory card for my Fuze? " since I got my Fuze, both here and in other forums, where their link is to a full size SD card.