Media converter is bugged now.

I have some videos in avi format, says on the file. But when I convert it with sansa media converter, it says its DIVX. Now, it uploads to the converter, but when I hit “convert” it just says at 0%, I waited 30 minutes for it to move then gave up. What’s stupid is that i had just updated my sansa media converter for the first time so I have the newest version for it.

Now correct me if I’m wrong but, isn’t updates suppose to fix problems not cause?

Is there any alternative methods to uploading to my FUZE or anyway to go back to the old sansa converter. I desperatley need this.

Bump, was on page 3.

@caneut wrote:

Is there any alternative methods to uploading to my FUZE or anyway to go back to the old sansa converter. I desperatley need this.

You can use the Rhapsody software. You do not have to buy anything or be a member. The downside is that it is slower. SanDisk is working on a fix so a number of 3rd-party converters can be used by themselves.

Re: your Message Subject . . . Now? I can’t remember a time when it wasn’t! :stuck_out_tongue:

Is there anyway to cancel this install? Like, go back to the old version?

You can certainly un-install the current (new) version of SMC and then install the former version, provided you have saved a copy of the .zip file on your hard drive (I always do) or find a link to it somewhere.

Honestly though, just as many people had problems with the old version too. That’s why the new one was released. They’re both ‘buggy’. :angry:

Got any links to an old Sansa Media Converter?