M4P to MP3 Converter?

You can try m4p converter software, it can convert M4P to MP3 format. you can try it . 

https://www.m4p-converter.com/

I tried Sidify Apple Music Converter and I was impressed by the speed and quality of the conversion of the themes I tried.

This Apple Music Converter also is a M4P to MP3 converter could help us easily to convert M4P to MP3 files for freely enjoying. What’s more,the Apple Music Converter also can help you remove Apple Music DRM and ouput DRM-free MP3, M4A, etc.and play M4P files on Android phones and tablets, MP3 players, PSP that didn’t come from Apple and can’t run iTunes.

https://www.convert-apple-music.net/

If you want convert M4P to MP3, free download  Apple Music Converter , you can convert DRM protected Apple Music M4P to MP3, which can be played in most mobile device or players.Just import M4P to Apple Music Converter, select the MP3 as the output format, at the same time you can define the MP3 quality, save path. It’s so easy.

The MP3 player for me is named Spotify Music Converter. It is designed for all Spotify fans to convert Spotify music to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, M4A, M4B, etc with lossless quality. Since all Spotify users can play Spotify music free online, but no right to download and play offline. Now with using this DRM removal tool, you can crack DRM protection and convert music to multiple compatible formats with zero loss quality. Hope this tip is useful to you. 

The best M4P to MP3 converter that I have used is named Tuneskit Apple Music Converter Mac. It is for all iTunes fans to remove DRM protection and convert Apple music from M4P to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, M4A, M4B, etc without hampering the quality. After conversion, it will be much convenient for you to play all Apple music on any devices without limitation. You can have a try depend on own needs. 

I can play Apple Music without paying,next I will share you the useful tips:
First of all, you can add the Apple Music to the iTunes Library from iTunes store. Then use a special Apple Music Converter to remove DRM from Apple Music and convert them to a more commonly used format like MP3.
Free Download the profession M4P to MP3 Converter: 
Next is the detail guide:

How to Convert M4P to MP3

Step 1. Run Apple Music Converter and loads Apple Music to the program from iTunes library
Step 2. Select Apple Music Tracks
Step 3. Choose MP3 as Output Format
Step 4. Start Convert Apple Music to MP3 Files

Read more: How to convert Apple Music to MP3

This is just a suggestion since I didn’t test it out yet. But hope it could help.

Drmare is a good tool to convert m4p to mp3

link: https://www.fonecope.com/convert-m4p-to-mp3.html

Songs downloaded from Apple Music is M4P files, If you want to save Apple Music songs for offline listening, I choose convert M4P Apple Music to MP3. 

I have ever use UkeySoft Apple Music Converter to convert Apple Music songs and iTunes M4P audio as local files, such as MP3, AC3, M4A, M4R, FLAC, MKA, AU, AC3 and other DRM-free format.
Here is the guide teach you how to convert M4P to MP3

After convert M4P Apple Music songs to MP3, I can play Apple Music on Sandisk MP3 player.

The screen recording program can extract M4P audio to MP3 but the output sound’s quality is very poor. If you want to convert DRM protected M4P to MP3 losslessly, you can make use of the best audio converter, which not only can convert Apple Music to MP3 but also preserve the metadata information so that you can manage the music library easily.

You can use Streaming Audio Recorder to remove DRM protection from any kind of audio. No matter what format is used, M4P, WMA or something else.

To convert m4p to mp3, you need an apple music converter because m4p is normally apple music songs. Try TunesKit, it is really nice because it is an all-round mighty DRM removal solution to convert DRM-protected Apple Music, iTunes M4P and audiobooks, Audible AA, AAX, as well as non-DRM audios to common MP3, AAC, M4A, M4B, WAV, FLAC for any device and player.

I’d like to recommend  Sidify Apple Music Converter, or NoteBurner iTunes DRM Audio Converter because these tools enables us to get all of our iTunes music files like Apple Music, iTunes M4P audio, Audible audiobooks, and non-DRM audio by converting the audio from M4P to MP3, WAV, AAC, and FLAC formats losslessly.
main-interface.jpg

Hello,

I use YouTube2Video. It is a free converter to convert YouTube videos to MP3, MP4, etc. It is very easy to use & absolutely free.

You can try Musconvtool. Transfer your tracks and playlists to Apple Music, Spotify, Google Music and more for free with MusConv tool

I have ever used an popular Apple Music Converter.
it named UkeySoft Apple Music Converter, which can help me convert Apple Music to MP3, and convert iTunes M4P to MP3, M4A, AAC, AC3, AIFF, AU and FLAC. After convert Appe Music songs and iTunes M4P files to MP3, I can offline listening Apple Music on MP3 player, iPod nano and more devices.

3 Steps to convert M4P to MP3

Step 1. Add M4P audio to iTunes or Apple Music app and launch UkeySoft Apple Music Converter
Step 2. Choose MP3 as output format
Step 3. Start converting M4P to MP3

The M4P to MP3 Converter for me is to convert iTunes music, audiobooks to MP3 to play offline on any devices without limitation. After conversion, you can import Apple music to rekordbox, mp3 player, etc. freely. 

I recommend you to use AMusicSoft, which provides you with various options of output formats, it will definitely meet your needs

I tried AMusicSoft Apple Music Converter. It supports many formats. And the sound quality of converted songs is good. I think it can satisfy you.

You can use tools online I have been using AceThinker MP3Juice Downloader AceThinker MP3Juice Downloader - Best Free MP3 Downloader for the past month, and it can easily convert your mp4 into mp3 file.