Looking for Sansa Base Station with Remote (sansa sdamx-bst-a75)

Sansa sdamx-bst-a75 

I really want to get one of these. Looks like they sold like hot cakes over the past 2-3 months for between $35 and $50 on a lot of etailer sites. Now I can’t find one anywhere (ebay, craigslist, etailer websites, etc). If anyone out there know’s where I can find one or would sell me one, that would be much appreciated.

Sandisk Sansa Base Station Dock with Remote

Thanks,

Monte

What’s wrong with where you linked to, the Sansa Store? Says it’s in stock.

Shame there’s no picture of the remote on Sansa’s website. What can you actually control with it?

I know the link I gave you says it’s in stock, but that’s an old link. Trust me, I’ve contacted Sandisk 3 times in the last month. The same goes for a lot of sites. I’ve purchased this item from a few sites recently that said they had it in stock when they really didn’t and they cancelled my order. So I haven’t been able to purchase one. Like I said, 2-3 months ago they were being sold everywhere, probably as a last push to get rid of them for good.

If you want to find out more, just look up the model, there is a ton of info, but to answer your question, it has volume, track, power, and I think play pause. Pretty basic.

*** Again, if anyone knows where I can actually buy one of these or wants to sell me their, please let me know (PM me).

Thanks…

@diesel wrote:
Shame there’s no picture of the remote on Sansa’s website. What can you actually control with it?

On - Off (standby actually) - Volume up/down - Next song/Previous song

That’s about it.  Not very many buttons on this remote.

I got mine direct from Sansa about 1 or 2 months ago.

Message Edited by Rob22315 on 03-25-2010 09:29 AM

Well if you decide to sell it, keep me in mind :-)  

I’m with Charlton Heston on this one . . .

Youd have to pry mine from my cold dead hands!

My Sasna Base Station, that is. Although that 'ol black powder rifle is pretty sweet too. :stuck_out_tongue:

Keep in mind too that, the Sansa Base Station is not designed for the Fuze. It was built with the ‘C’ & ‘E’ 200 series in mind. You can use a Fuze on it, but you have to do it without the molded plastic support cradles included with the unit. You can probably jerry-rig something, but because the Fuze’s bottom 30-pin connector port is offset instead of centered on the player like the ‘C’ & ‘E’ players, the Fuze will also sit off to the side of the dock. Functional? Yes. Aesthetically pleasing? Hmmm, that’s up to you.

I’m with Charlton Heston on this one . . .

Youd have to pry mine from my cold dead hands!

My Sansa Base Station, that is. Although that 'ol black powder rifle is pretty sweet too. :stuck_out_tongue:

For $99, you can buy this piece of vaporware (hardware) – also out of stock and out of existence. I have two.

Right now, it seems you’d have to go to an Antiques Roadshow to get any kind of useful accessory for the Fuze.  Too bad, cause it’s WAY better that the iPod.  I just got #5 from Woot ($35 total).  One at work, one at home, one given to niece, one in storage (all V1).  This one’s a V2 for me to test and tear apart if I want.  Currently testing to see if there’s any big difference in sound.  

ggin1

I just don’t understand what Sandisk is thinking. I just want to add it to my stereo and have a remote as well. It’s pretty bad when you have to use a C200 and E200 end of life device on a Fuze, cause it’s pretty much it. You’d think they quit making the Fuze 5 years ago with the lack of accessories.

Maybe there is something to be said for buying a lessor of a product, such as an Apple Nano, just to get the goodies we seek. I can buy right now, the exact same base docking station I’m looking for with a remote for $14, but make for an Apple device.

montematson wrote:

I just don’t understand what Sandisk is thinking. I just want to add it to my stereo and have a remote as well. It’s pretty bad when you have to use a C200 and E200 end of life device on a Fuze, cause it’s pretty much it. You’d think they quit making the Fuze 5 years ago with the lack of accessories.

Maybe there is something to be said for buying a lessor of a product, such as an Apple Nano, just to get the goodies we seek. I can buy right now, the exact same base docking station I’m looking for with a remote for $14, but make for an Apple device.

Keep in mind the DAP market is one of the biggest for Apple, so they spend more time working with the manufacturers of accessories than does SanDisk, whose big markets dont include DAPs.

Either way, I own both a Fuze and E250R, love both, but that still doesn’t help the fact that other than the player, that’s about it. Seems there where more options for accessories for older products than newer ones.

Hi, not sure if you’re still looking for one but I just found my sansa base station. I sold the sansa player a few years ago but couldn’t find the base to sell with it. Let me know if interested. I’m in Vancouver, Canada. Thanks

@caro -

Please note the thread you are replying to is 4 years old. It is extremely unlikely those people are still monitoring it.

Also remember any transaction such as you suggest must be dealt with in private messages (PM’s), NOT on the public forum per Forum Rules & Guidelines.

I have the SDAMX-BST7 Sansa Base Station, with all it’s goodies included. If you’re still looking let me know. I’m in Vancouver, Canada.