Looking for Docking Station for Fuze

I sent an email to Sandisk asking if they made a product similar to the IHome for Ipods.  They said at the current time, Sandisk does not sell a docking station and to look for one that would be compatible.  Has anyone had any success in locating a docking station similar to the IHomes that is compatible with the Fuze?   Thanks!

The only one is made by Altec-Lansing, and the supply is spotty at best.

This Unit includes a remote control, and can plug into anything that has a “line in” connection, including a set of computer speakers.

It works great with a Fuze (but not a Fuze+), although it does not include an insert for the Fuze.

That just means that the Fuze is standing up only by the docking connector… should be no problem unless you have a lot of wild pillow fights.

I own one, and would be happy to answer any questions.

LyleHaze

is there a docking station, then?

Not any more.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000J1E2JU/ref=oh_o03_s00_i00_details

this is the one i bought, it charges the sansa fuze, sansa, and many more sizes of the sandisk media players. it has a line out for speakers or a boombox. i like it, but this is the only one i could find. unfortunately no remote.

hope this helps.

The link lylehaze posted says it is out of stock. The amazon one posted in the last post is only $21.95, and it looks like its made by Griffin, which I have some of their products the wall charger and car charger and it works great with the fuze. I think I may order this docking station. Thanks for the link!!

@mike760 wrote:

The link lylehaze**  posted says it is out of stock.** The amazon one posted in the last post is only $21.95, and it looks like its made by Griffin, which I have some of their products the wall charger and car charger and it works great with the fuze. I think I may order this docking station. Thanks for the link!!

That post and link are a year old, and the Sansa Base Station is indeed discontinued. If you can find one on the secondary market like eBay though, I heartily recommend it. It’s a champ and the remote is sweet!